FDA Grade Silicone Sheet
Solid Silicone Sheet
Our FDA compliant silicone sheet is designed to service applications where food is present, but not in direct contact with the silicone. As a result, it is a safe and reliable material for manufacturing processing in the food, drink and agriculture industry. We offer our FDA grade silicone in solid rolls and cut sheets from 40-80 durometer.
- White color
- Meets FDA ingredient requirements
- Excellent for seals and gaskets
- Fungus resistant
- Low compression set
- UV/Ozone resistant
- 21 CFR 177.2600
Available in – Continuous rolls or cut sheets
Durometers available – 40, 50, 60, 70, 80
Thicknesses available (in) – 0.03 to 0.500
Roll lengths available (ft) – 25 to 100
Roll widths available (in) – 36, 48, 60, 72
Surface finishing – Smooth finish, both sides
Color – White
-80°F to +450°F (-62°C to 232°C)
|Hardness, Shore A||40||50||60||70||80||ASTM D2240|
|Tensile strength, psi||950||1100||1100||1000||1000||ASTM D412|
|Elongation, min %||400||350||280||200||200||ASTM D412|
|Tear strength, (Die C) ppi||90||100||100||100||95||ASTM D624|
More information found on the full specification sheet. Go To Datasheets ➜
- CFR 177.2600 is a specification from the U.S. Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) regulated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Our FDA silicone material is compliant with the requirements of CFR 177.2600.
- The specification covers rubber articles intended for repeated use and may be safely used in producing, manufacturing, packing, processing, preparing, treating, packaging, transporting, or holding food, subject to the provisions of this section.
- Meaning this material is generally recognized as safe, and can be used in applications where repeated use in contact with food occurs.