NS-200 Extra Soft Silicone Foam
Liquid Silicone Foam
This extra soft silicone foam provides longstanding sealing, cushioning and vibration isolation performance. It is a direct comparable to Rogers Bisco® BF-1000 cellular material.
Most importantly, the NS-200 low stress relaxation and superior memory lowers your maintenance costs brought on by gasket failures. It’s high compressibility allows greater conformability to variable gap widths, giving you more options in your design.
- Highly adaptable to various applications and environments
- Exceptional memory
- The softness protects your seals while using less force
- Excellent compressibility and low stress relaxation
- UV/Ozone resistant
- UL 94 V-0
- ADRL Tested
Available in – Continuous rolls or cut sheets
Thickness available (in) – 0.0625 to 0.500
Roll lengths available (ft) – 16.4 – 65.6, depending on thickness
Typical roll widths (in) – 18
Surface finishing – Smooth finish, both sides
Cell structure – Closed cell
Color – Grey, Black, *White, *Red
* Subject to MOQ
-67°F to +392°F (-55°C to 200°C)
|Compression deflection (25%)||psi (kPa)||3 (20)||ASTM D1056|
|Density||pcf (kg/m3)||17 (270) max.||ASTM D1056|
|Compression set (22h, 100°C)||%||< 5||ASTM D1056|
|Tensile strength||psi (kPa)||22 (150)||ASTM D412|
|Flammability||–||V-0 & HF-1 rating||UL 94|
Request A Quote
SILICONE FOAM GRADES
- Automotive Grade (Medium Closed Cell Foam)
- NS-100 (Medium-Soft LSR Foam)
- NS-120 (Medium-Firm LSR Foam)
- NS-140 (Firm LSR Foam)
- NS-160 (Extra-Firm LSR Foam)
- NS-200 (Extra-Soft LSR Foam)
- NS-220 (Ultra-Soft LSR Foam)
UL 94 V-0
UL 94 V-0
- UL 94 V-0 is a safety and flammability standard by Underwriters Laboratories.
- This material is compliant with the UL 94 V-0 test standard for flammability.
- The vertical burn test measures the self-extinguishing time of a vertically oriented polymer specimen. The test evaluates both the burning and afterglow times and dripping of the burning test specimen.
- In order to be rated UL 94 V-0, the burning must stop within 10 seconds, no flame propagation or dripping.
Focused on Partnerships
We support our customers, and prospects throughout the purchase journey. Our team is made up of experienced professionals and highly trained engineers who will help with material selection, sampling, testing, and any application support you might need to accomplish your goals.