99.97% Quality Rating
We believe in supplying quality silicone. In 2019 we delivered 99.97% quality to our customers.
If you need help with an application, engineering, or material selection, our team will work with you to figure it out.
5 million in inventory
We ensure the effective supply of silicone throughout North America by partnering with expert service-oriented organizations.
premium silicone rubber
solid & sponge rolls/sheets
National Silicone provides solid silicone sheet, silicone sponge sheet, and silicone base to our customer partners in North America and Europe. By joining our growing network of users, you gain access to high performance materials that are cost-effective. Produced at a former DOW Corning facility, we understand quality and consistency are the key to reliability which leads to material success in many applications.
strengths & benefits of SILICONE rubber
- Thermally stable over a wide range of temperatures (-60°C to 230°C)
- Heat aging characteristics: Excellent
- Ozone and UV resistance: Excellent
- Weathering characteristics: Excellent
- Oxidation resistance: Excellent
- Resistance to alkali substances: Excellent
- Electrical insulating properties: Excellent
- Thermal insulating properties: Excellent
- Food Safe: Yes
- Oil Resistance: Good
Key solid silicone specifications
- Hardness: 40 to 80 Shore A
- FDA: Meets FDA ingredient requirements
- MIL: Meets A-A-59588 CL2A/2B (ZZ-R-765) requirements
- Fiberglass Insert: Meets AMS 3320 requirements (1-2 ply fiberglass)
Key silicone sponge specifications
- Sponge Density: Soft, Medium (AMS3195), Firm (AMS3196)
- UL: Meets UL94V-0 requirements
- UL: Meets UL94 HB requirements (grey/blue sponge)
99.97% quality delivered in 2019
Our customers rely on an uninterrupted supply of quality consistent silicone materials in order to keep their customer base happy, and machines running smoothly. As a result, in 2019 we delivered 99.97% quality to our customers. Hence, only 0.03 percent of the material that was delivered was claimed for credit against the purchases our customers made.
Speak with a product specialist about your needs
Solid Silicone Sheet
Commercial, FDA, Military Grades
Our series of solid silicone sheet are constructed using a high silicone polymer mixture which translates to exceptional performance across all durometers. Designed with a long service life in mind, these materials provide excellent resistance to chemicals, fluids, and extreme temperature environments. Manufactured in continuous rolls, in three grades, with a smooth surface finish on both sides. These products are currently available for sale in North America, Europe & Asia.
- Commercial Grade Solid Silicone (40-80 duro)
- FDA Grade Solid Silicone (40-80 duro)
- Military Grade Solid Silicone (40-80 duro)
Silicone SPONGE Sheet
SOFT, Medium and Firm Density
Our series of closed cell silicone sponges are excellent for conditions that require a soft compressible material with high-performance properties. Designed to provide extra strength and durability, these materials are versatile and are idea choice in extreme temperature environments for gaskets and sealing applications. Manufactured in continuous rolls, in three firmness grades, with a fabric impression surface finish on both sides. These products are currently available for sale in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Soft Density Closed Cell Sponge
- Medium Density Closed Cell Sponge (AMS3195)
- Medium Density Fire Retardant Closed Cell Sponge
- Firm Density Closed Cell Sponge (AMS3196)
Medium Density Silicone Foam
Our medium density closed cell silicone foam is formulated to meet GM Worldwide specification GMW16392 Class 2, Type 2. This specification covers silicone foam materials used for sealing various components within vehicles. Our silicone foam material is recommended for applications where the operating temperature range is -55 °C to +200 °C. It is manufactured in continuous rolls, with a fabric impression surface finish on both sides. This product is currently available for sale in North America, Europe and Asia.
HTV/HCR & LSR
We offer silicone base for many standard high temperature vulcanizing (HTV), high consistency rubber (HCR) and liquid silicone rubber (LSR) grades. Perfect for use in your own mixing and compounding operations. These products are currently available for sale in North America, Europe & Asia.
Grades available include:
- Anti Static for Molding
- Electrical Insulating for Molding
- Food Contact Grade for Molding
- High Rebound Grade for Molding
- High Strength Grade for Molding
- Ultra Low Hardness for Molding
- General Purpose for Molding & Extrusion
- Modified Rubber for Molding & Extrusion
- Flame Retardant for Molding, Extrusion & Fumed Grades
- Fumed High Strength & High Transparency for Molding & Extrusion
- High Temperature Resistant Silicone for Standard, General & Fumed Grades
- Self Lubricating Rubber for Fumed, Fumed High Strength & Precipitated Grades