Fiberglass Reinforced Silicone
Solid Silicone Sheet
Our fiberglass reinforced silicone sheet is typically used for heat sealing applications, press pads and gaskets that call for a resilient, non porous material capable of operating at temperatures between -67°F to +401°F (-55°C to +205°C).
Reinforced by the fiberglass layer that is sandwiched between two outer layers of silicone rubber, this material provides excellent dimensional stability, tear resistance, weathering resistance, engine oil resistance, high temperature resistance and durability. This 70 durometer fiberglass reinforced silicone sheeting is red/orange, with a smooth surface finish on both sides and is available in various thickness.
In Stock with Immediate Availability
- Enhanced tear strength
- High tensile strength
- Dimensional stability
- Compression set resistant
- Extreme high & low temperature resistant
- Oil resistant
- Silicone coated fiberglass reinforced
- Diaphragm rated silicone gasket
- Excellent belting and gasketing material
Available in – Continuous rolls or cut sheets
Durometers available – 70
Thicknesses available (in) – 0.0625 to 0.125
Typical roll lengths (ft) – 50
Typical roll widths (in) – 36
Surface finishing – Smooth finish, both sides
Color – Red/orange
-67°F to +401°F (-55°C to +205°C)
|Breaking strength, wrap||ppi||190 min.|
|Breaking strength, weft||ppi||160 min.|
|Thread count||per inch||20 x 18|
|Hardness||shore A||70||ASTM D2240|
|Breaking strength||ppi||300||ASTM D751|
|Compression set (175°C, 22h)||%||35 max.||ASTM D395, B|
|Ozone resistance (50mPa, 40°C, 7d)||–||No cracking||ASTM D1149, B, B2|
Request A Quote
SOLID SILICONE SHEETING GRADES
- Commercial Grade
- FDA Grade
- ZZ-R-765/ A-A-59588 CL Grade
- Electrically Conductive
- Fiberglass Reinforced
- AMS3320 is an aerospace material specification is from SAE International Group.
- The specification covers a silicone (VMQ) rubber, reinforced with glass cloth, in the form of a sheet.
- This silicone sheet is in accordance with the physical property requirements of AMS3320 test standard.
- This sheet has been used typically for gaskets or seals requiring a resilient, nonporous sheet material suitable for operation from -67 to +401 °F (-55 to +205 °C), but usage is not limited to such applications. The material is resistant to deterioration by weathering and aircraft piston engine oil and remains flexible over the temperature range noted. This material is not normally suitable for use in contact with gasoline or aromatic fuels and low-aniline-point, petroleum-base fluids due to excessive swelling of the elastomer.
Focused on Partnerships
We support our customers, and prospects throughout the purchase journey. Our team is made up of experienced professionals and highly trained engineers who will help with material selection, sampling, testing, and any application support you might need to accomplish your goals.