Commercial Grade Silicone Sheet
Solid Silicone Sheet
Our commercial grade silicone sheet is designed to deliver exceptional performance across all durometers for applications where physical properties are not critical but extreme temperature resistance is still needed. In addition, this material possesses an excellent resistance to chemicals and fluids. We offer our commercial grade silicone sheet in rolls and cut sheets for convenient converting and fabricating.
- Excellent for seals and gaskets
- Easy to die-cut
- Long service life
- Low compression set
- UV/Ozone resistant
- UL 94 HB
Available in – Continuous rolls or cut sheets
Durometers available – 40, 50, 60, 70, 80
Thicknesses available (in) – 0.03 to 0.500
Typical roll lengths (ft) – 25 to 100
Typical roll widths (in) – 36, 48, 60, 72
Surface finishing – Smooth finish, both sides
Color – Red/orange, grey, black, color matching available
-80°F to +450°F (-62°C to 232°C)
|Hardness, Shore A</||40||50||60||70||80||ASTM D2240|
|Tensile strength, psi||950||1100||1100||1000||1000||ASTM D412|
|Elongation, min %||400||350||280||200||200||ASTM D412|
|Tear strength, (Die C) ppi||90||100||100||100||95||ASTM D624|
More information found on the full specification sheet. Go To Datasheets ➜
UL 94 HB
- UL 94 HB is a is a safety and flammability standard by Underwriters Laboratories.
- This material is compliant with the UL 94 HB test standard for flammability.
- The horizontal burn test measures how quickly a horizontally oriented polymer specimen burns across when a flame is applied to one end of the sample.
- In order for a material to be classified UL 94 HB, it must not have a burning exceeding 40 mm per minute over a 75 mm span for specimens having a thickness of 3.0 mm to 13 mm. For material with thickness less than 3mm the burning rate should not exceed 75mm per minute over a 75mm span. The material will also be rated as HB if it ceases to burn before the 100mm mark independent of thickness.