Electrically Conductive Silicone
Solid Silicone Sheet
Our electrically conductive silicone sheet is proven to be an excellent sealing material and its high temperature resistance and static discharge properties make it great for applications such as silicone pads or electrical soldering mats.
This 70 durometer electrically conductive silicone sheet is black with a smooth surface finish on both sides and is available in various thickness. It is a carbon black filled silicone material that will act as a low amperage conductor and provide protection against electrostatic discharge. It’s static dissipative or anti static sheeting is resistant to extreme high and low temperatures.
- Excellent gasketing material
- Extreme high & low temperature resistant
- Low compression set
- Relativity low electric resistivity
- Protection against electrostatic discharge
- ASTM D2240
- ASTM D412
- ASTM D991
Available in – Continuous rolls or cut sheets
Durometers available – 70
Thicknesses available (in) – 0.0625 to 0.25
Typical roll lengths (ft) – 50 to 100
Typical roll widths (in) – 36 & 48
Surface finishing – Smooth finish, both sides
Color – Black
-65°F to +500°F (-53°C to 260°C)
- ASTM D2240-00 is a specification for the standard test method for rubber property—durometer hardness.
- This material passes the ASTM D2240-00 specification for silicone materials.
- This test method describes eight types of rubber hardness measurement devices known as durometers: types A, B, C, D, DO, O, OO and M. The procedure for determining indentation hardness of substances classified as thermoplastic elastomers, vulcanized (thermoset) rubber, elastomeric materials, cellular materials, and some plastics is also described.
- ASTM D412 is a standard that outlines methods for testing the tensile properties of vulcanized rubber and thermoplastic elastomers.
- It measures properties like tensile strength, elongation, stress-strain characteristics, and modulus of these materials.
- The test involves stretching a rubber or elastomer specimen at a constant rate until it breaks, to assess its strength and elasticity.
- This test is crucial in evaluating materials for products that require high elasticity and strength, such as tires, hoses, belts, and various rubber components used in mechanical and automotive industries.
- ASTM D991 is a standard test method for rubber property—volume resistivity of electrically conductive and antistatic products.
- This material passes the ASTM D991 specification for silicone materials.
- The test method assumes that the surface conductivity is negligible compared with the conductivity through the specimen.
Focused on Partnerships
We support our customers, and prospects throughout the purchase journey. Our team is made up of experienced professionals and highly trained engineers who will help with material selection, sampling, testing, and any application support you might need to accomplish your goals.